Goodness… it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted. Yikes. BUT I’M BACK. And I’m going to try to be better. Better about keeping this blog updated and better in general regards towards the quality of this blog. I’ve actually been a little bit more active on Tumblr, so if you want to step over there to take a look at the things that I’ve been up to in great detail, go for it! In the three months that I’ve been gone though, a lot has happened! Tons and tons of stuff. Here is some of that stuff.
- I got into Yale! Not sure if this is already acknowledged, but YES, I am going off to college in a couple days actually. Hopefully I’ll be able to blog about things that I have learned and maybe share some insights, tips, happenings, and interests that occur. Boola boola!
- I went to China! And Vancouver! And Hong Kong! These will probably be in a separate post, but some snapshots from those vacations…
- My mother and my neighbor started a garden! I helped! (somewhat) Anyway, we grew tons of Chinese green beans, Chinese furry melon, grape tomatoes, empty heart vegetable, ahhhhh so good. It was such a successful run. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of the actual garden … accidentally deleted all those, but here is some ornamental peppers that are in someone else’s garden!
- I got an iPhone! This means 1) lots and lots of pictures for the blog and 2) an Instagram! (It means some other useful things to me, but are probably irrelevant for you.) Anyways, I have an Instagram – a preview of some things on my Insta down below – and my username is meibinios if you want to follow me! I am private, though, so I don’t think I can show it on the side of my blog or anything, because of my own security reasons.
- I went to Project Brother Love for the second time! Project Brother Love is a religious service organization that centers at Chinese Gospel Church in Chinatown Philly. It is focused on serving many of the nonprofit organizations in Philadelphia such as Manna and cleaning of churches to improve their outreach programs such as C4.