Apologies for missing a week, but the amount of stuff that I have had in general these past two weeks has been ridiculous. To sum it up shortly, I finished up my physics classes at UD on Friday, emceed at the Chinese Festival of Delaware on Saturday, and have been working straight since then on my family’s installation of hardwood upstairs. I also go back to school in less than two weeks, so I’m starting to organize myself and figure out what I need to bring and prepare for. Some highlights I suppose…
my favorite picture …
Podcasts for later…
Gastropod – for all things food related
Come Reason – Christian apologetics!
watched The Imitation Game – really good, Benedict Cumberbatch is the best and such a good celebration of the life of Alan Turing
want to watch When Harry Met Sally – am trying to get into good, old romantic comedies again
All things Chinese Festival!
Such a good time emceeing for the first time (I’m the one in blue for all the pictures). It’s not one of my strong suits (being on stage), but I genuinely enjoyed it and had a good time with all the people. I also thought it was such a great way to give back to the Chinese community that I have been a part of for so many years.
- my favorite sports to watch are swimming, gymnastics, and beach volleyball
- you should check out the story behind Shang Chunsong if you have the chance
- also, being from two different cultures, I’m blessed to always have a team to root for 🙂 go USA and go China! 🙂
Praying for …
- me and Jason’s relationship
- strength in installing hardwood
- preparation for school