Over October break, my suitemates and I decided to go to Sleeping Giant national park, which is a park right next to Quinnipiac University in Connecticut. We rode the bus there for $1.25 for 40 minutes with backpacks full of stolen dining hall food. The height of fall, a most surreal experience.
in love with the forested trees
ponds and prettiness
at the top
even more friends
Freshmen Christmas Dinner
Graphic design by Julia
Met Opera House
some Indian food
Haas Art Library
more Indian food
a lunar eclipse
Excited things that happened!
- Going to my first Indian restaurant and ordering the weirdest things
- Visiting Haas Library for the first time
- The first Halloween at Yale
- Christmas lights in JE!
- AACC Christmas parties
- Having Christmas dinner
- Going to the Met Opera for Tosca
- A lunar eclipse
- A christmas secret santa exchange
at the Harvard-Yale football game
a delicious crepe from the Crepes Choupette cart
at YHack, the largest Hackathon on the East Coast
on the bus
while longboarding along
my first bookbinding – pictures of cows, my fav.
Curtis Curtis Reading Room
the beautiful carillon bells
before the first dance of the year
some delicious Thai food
what my wall used to look
longboarding with friends
Some lovely things that happened in October/November
- first time longboarding on the bike lane in New Haven
- Thai food and birthday celebrations!
- printed some pictures for the first time
- visiting carillon bells!
- bookbinding for the first time
- going to my first Yale dance
- volunteering at my first Hackathon
- going to my first Harvard-Yale football game
- eating a crepe
Just a couple of pictures from my first months at Yale! Hover over the picture for the caption. Really weird how fast the time has passed and things seem so far back in my memory, but I am still treasuring every second of this incredible experience.
the beautiful Sterling Library in all its renovated glory
food with a cute Yale flag
me and the parents
tea with the Chinese teacher
a random corner of New Haven
during some pump up event with many tattoos
Woolsey Hall, the assembly area for all important events
beautiful view of Yale from the top of the Sterling Library